Bone Broth is a wholesome addition to any feeding regimen. When served on its own, added to commercial pet food, or along with any complete, balanced Primal Formula, Bone Broth adds necessary moisture and beneficial nutrients into your pet’s diet. With key benefits including digestion and liver support, hydration and moisture, joint health, and more, supplementing with Bone Broth is an easy way to keep your pet hydrated and healthy. Primal Bone Broth is appropriate for dogs and cats at all stages of life.
TURKEY BONE BROTH BENEFITS
- Loaded with gelatin which aids the intestines and helps maintain a healthy gut.
- Organic turmeric serves as a natural anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and detoxifier herb.
- Proteins in Primal’s Bone Broth are raised without antibiotics, steroids, or added hormones.
- Provides moisture — many pets are chronically dehydrated and bone broth helps combat this serious health issue.
- No garlic, no onion, and low sodium.
- Loaded with amino acid glycine which provides liver support and helps your pet’s capacity to detox.
- Appropriate for dogs and cats of all life stages.
- Provides major immune system support — glycine helps to regulate the synthesis of bile salts and secretion of gastric acid.
- Grain and Gluten Free.
- Provides joint health — glucosamine and other joint protecting compounds like chondroitin and hyaluronic acid help keep joints healthy.
- Organic Ginger serves as a digestive aid and natural antioxidant.
- Enhances Palatability! Smells of simmered flavors and ingredients.